This Pink October, increase health and fitness awareness and take the first steps to wellness with Ayala Center Cebu’s Think Pink campaign. Together with its beneficiary, ICanServe Foundation, Ayala has laid out a series of events and activities to promote health consciousness.
Kicking off the month-long celebration was the Pink Fitness Party happened last October 1 at The Terraces. Participants enjoyed a fabulous workout with the liveliest beats from Cebu Zumba Instructors Network.
Join the daily fitness caravan set for the month of October:
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 5 P.M.: Start the week by strengthening your core during the one-hour Pink Yoga session at the Zen Garden
- Mondays, 6:30 P.M.: Learn the Brazilian martial arts that combine the elements of dance and music with Capoiera at The Terraces.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30 P.M.: Dance your way to a healthier body with Pink Zumba Fitness Party at The Terraces.
- Wednesdays, 6:00 P.M.: Sweat it out with an energetic mixed-martial arts workout brought to you by Gold’s Gym.
- Fridays, 7:30 A.M.: A perfect activity for the last day of the workweek, Tai Chi reduces stress through gentle movements of the ancient Chinese Tradition. Energize your Fridays with a morning session at the Zen Garden.
Register onsite for only P50 and contribute to ICanServe’s mission to help hundreds of breast cancer patients nationwide.
Saturday, October 17, 6 p.m. at The Terraces
Join another Zumba Craze as Italianni’s and Tonkatsu restaurants brings dance icon Regine Tolentino to lead the dynamic fitness session.
Sunday, October 19, 5:30 a.m. at The Terraces
The annual Pink October Run will kick off at The Terraces at 5:30 a.m. Organized by the Philippine College of Surgeons – Cebu Eastern Visayas Chapter (PCS-CEV) and the Philippine Society of General Surgeons – Cebu Eastern Visayas Chapter (PGS-CEV), the fun run will feature 3k, 6k and 12k distances. Be in your pinkest outfit to win special prizes. Sign up now at the Pink October Run booth located at the Active Zone. Registration fee is P350 for all categories.
Saturday, October 3, 2:00 p.m. at Rustan’s Department Store
Rustan’s celebrates beauty inside and out with Look Good, Feel Good, a beauty workshop and makeover session for cancer survivors. Drop by Rustan’s Department Store at 2 p.m. and spend a delightful afternoon celebrating life and wellness.
October 7-11, Level 1 Rotunda
The Department of Trade and Industry brings together local SMEs in a bazaar for the benefit of the ICanServe Foundation. Shop at the Pink Expo and fill your bag with great finds at low prices.
October 16-18, mallwide
Enjoy up to 30 percent off on all fashion, beauty, health and wellness must-haves at the mallwide Pink Sale. Kicking off the sale is the Pink Concert on Friday, 7 p.m. at The Terraces featuring a surprise celebrity guest artist.
Join the Pink October movement at the region’s premier destination for shopping, dining and entertainment. For inquiries, please contact Ayala Center Cebu Concierge at (032) 231-5342 local 324. For the latest updates, like Ayala Center Cebu on Facebook or follow on Twitter and Instagram. Share your Pink October experience online by using #ThinkPinkAyala